The title sponsorship of a Jockeys’ Championships (Apprentice, Conditional, Flat and Jump) offers year round exposure through offline and online media including three television channels showing UK horseracing: ITV, At The Races and Racing UK.
- Naming Rights ie ‘The XXXX Flat Jockeys Championship’
- Launch & end of season presentations including:
- Presentation to Champion Jockey on ITV with branded backdrops
- Corporate hospitality for clients at each presentation meeting
- Agreed trade press releases
- On-going media coverage with daily title standings in the Racing Post and on the homepage of the PJA website.
- Opportunity for Jockeys to become involved as ambassadors of your company.
The PJA hosts two annual events where flexible and exciting sponsorship opportunities are available to suit each organisation’s needs:
Through their association with a PJA event, sponsors can enjoy first class hospitality and exposure whilst supporting one of British Horseracing key stakeholder.
Various sponsorship options are available at our events such as:
- Title sponsorship (inc naming right)
- Individual award sponsorship
- Champagne Reception sponsorship
- Entertainment sponsorship (live band, disco, casino…)
Event sponsors benefits include:
- Five star hospitality and entertainment for clients and associates
- Extensive media exposure associated with the event as well as on the dedicated PJA website page
- Extensive branding at the venue as well as on all event collaterals
- Award title and presentation to the winner for individual award sponsors and title sponsor
Commercial partners of the PJA help us achieve our objectives of providing essential services, benefits and opportunities for our members.
In return, commercial partnership with the PJA and its members enables an organisation to develop an exclusive relationship with a highly proactive stakeholder of the horseracing industry by providing them with unique marketing opportunities.
Each partnership can be tailored around the sponsors wishes whether they are looking for media exposure, event sponsorship, Jockey endorsement, horseracing hospitality or a combination of all the above ensuring a long and successful relationship between both parties.