Oaksey House (Lambourn) and Jack Berry House (Malton) are the Injured Jockeys Fund’s rehabilitation centres, where the JIM Team and Strength and Conditioning coaches work.
The Oaksey House and Jack Berry House rehabilitation and performance teams have multi-sport experience at national and international levels and by working in close partnership they aim to support individuals in:
- Treatment and rehabilitation following illness or injury
- Maintaining optimal levels of fitness
- Taking a proactive approach to injury prevention and performance enhancement – using new approaches and research to ensure best possible outcomes
- Specialised physiotherapy
- Performance coaching – including an academy for apprentice and conditional jockeys
- Rehabilitation programmes
- Sports massage therapy
- Medical consultations for licensed jockeys and IJF beneficiaries
- Specialist therapies for those with neurological conditions
- Access to gym and specialist equipment including: Alter G treadmill, FES bike, WATT bike and equicisers
For further information on Oaksey House and Jack Berry House, please click here.
- HOW TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT AT OAKSEY HOUSE & JACK BERRY HOUSE:
Oaksey House – Lambourn – Tel: 01488 674242
Jack Berry House – Malton – Tel: 01653 602090